- I have been here 3 years and I really enjoy it!
- My two children have progressed fantastically well at their classes; the school is run very professionally and they always have fun
- My 4 year old daughter is very shy. Having tried other dance classes, she has always felt secure and happy here and has always wanted the week to fly by so that she can make the next class come round quick. It has helped her confidence and her development as well as her dancing.
- What do we love about the Katy North Academy of Dance and Cheer? From my daughters point of view, it’s a great fun way to learn to dance, from learning ballroom in rosettes to street dance now. She totally loves the fast dancing in Cheer. From a parents point of view, it’s a relaxed dance group that’s fun for all ages. Hannah has loved every lesson. You have great teachers who can interact perfectly with the children. Hannahs coordination has improved amazingly, as with her confidence. I am very happy to know Hannah is doing something she loves with lovely teachers who bring out the best in their pupils. Katy North Academy of Dance and Cheer – Best dance school in St Neots.
- Chloe loves dancing with Katy. She has come a long way in the last two years. Thank you all
- You are really welcomed here, its like a little family. Plus the teachers are great!
- My girls now 10 and 13 have attended this dance school since they were 4 and 3 years old and they both absolutely love it. Katy and the team are great with the children and give them lots of encouragement and praise. The opportunity to take exams and participate in shows is good experience and great for self confidence. Becoming a crew member is so far my eldest daughters greatest achievement here.
- I’ve been at K Dance for 9 years now. I love being here. Its such a lovely environment. Everyone is so kind. I am now a crew member here and its just the most fun. I don’t wanna leave like ever.
- My daughter comes to your lovesfarm street dance class , she loves it . The class has helped her confidence and as she has a learning disability As well as a medical condition , it is so lovley to see her shine and to be treated the same as everyone else . Her face when she was awarded her first trophy was something money cant buy . Thsnk you ladies for all you do .